The skin on the lips is thinner as compared to the skin on rest of your body and has no oil glands, which makes it prone to dehydration in these cold, chilly winter months. Therefore, it’s really important to keep your lips protected and moisturized throughout this season.
A lip balm comes in handy to keep your lips hydrated anytime of the day. Therefore, Biotique has come up with an easy-to-carry and easy-to-use packaging of your favorite lip balms.
So, choose from our exciting range of lip balms and say Hello to beautiful lips :
- Bio Aloe Vera lip balm – This nourishing lip balm prevents cracked and chapped lips, while protecting them from sun damage with a SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen. It is rich in aloe vera that helps soothe and hydrate your lips.
- Bio Almond lip balm – This overnight therapy lip balm has the goodness of almonds to replenish your lips and improve their texture and firmness overnight.
- Bio Berry lip balm – Get a perfect plump pout with the Bio Berry lip balm which helps restore lips’ fullness while giving them a voluptuous, bee-stung look.
- Bio White lip balm – This lip balm works well on pigmented lips to even out lip tones and visibly lighten lips for a beautiful smile.
- Bio Morning Nectar lip balm – Lighten and protect your lips with this anti-aging lip balm which also has a SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen to offer your lips complete protection and make their way to a youthful pout.
- Bio Peppermint lip balm – Make way for smooth, kissable lips with Bio Peppermint lip balm which helps soften and refreshen lips for supple look.
Apart from protecting your lips with these natural and Ayurvedic lip balms, you should also follow these simple tips to keep your lips moisturized –
- Drink atleast 7-8 glasses of water daily to keep your body and lips hydrated
- Don’t bite or lick your lips as it may cause them to dry out and damage their protective barrier
- Avoid using matte lipsticks too often as they can be extremely drying and can leave your lips extremely chapped